Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dragonball Z


Dragonball Z was a big inspiration to me during the elementary years, 
it kept me enthusiastic about drawing and practising a lot. 
I drew a lot of sketches of poses, character design, expressions and muscles-I really felt like I was improving in a really short period. Also as much as this show looks stupid, it's a very nostalgic part of my life it's when I met some of my best childhood friends (and we just kept talking about it and laughing our asses off of how ridiculous it can get....and we still do so until now). MEMORIES~~~ 


Janemba and my character Schizo.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about lauthing with your friends about it still :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet you do~♥
      p.s.
      WHERE'S YOUR BLOG???

      Delete

On "Super Ethical Reality Blog",your opinion does matter!
So leave a comment today!