Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Captain Underpants parody

Way back, when I was figuring out what the hell should I present as my final project for school finals (yes,I went to an art school), a friend of mine gave me this book (for shits-and-giggles) called "Captain Underpants".
I remembered reading it back in elementary and I was really thrilled to read it again as a young adult.
Well,at the end I chose something more dark and serious for my school project.
I made a flash animation about "Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde".
But a really interesting remark: Is that Mr.Krupp from the book has an alter ego just like Dr.Jekyll!

*** 
At any case when I was done with my finals I've decided to write a book, a parody about Captain Underpants. 
I named it:
"Voluptuous Jenny and the Kruppy Monster from the Deep".
It's about a girl that has daddy issues and enjoys seducing her principal to bale out of punishments, until she finally learns a lesson (wink,wink,nudge,nudge).
It will contain adult content and really detailed and provocative artwork. :)



Page 3 is missing







Original book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

On "Super Ethical Reality Blog",your opinion does matter!
So leave a comment today!